The porch of Le Petit, with space for coats, boots and shoes, opens into the large open-plan kitchen/dining/living room. This lovely space is cleverly divided into a kitchen/dining and living area. The kitchen is equipped to the highest standard with a Rangemaster gas cooker/hob, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer/dryer.
The living area has a beautiful original fireplace with a wood burning stove. The room is wonderfully light with windows on both sides. An open staircase leads upstairs.
The master bedroom has a super king zip-and-link (can be split and used as a twin). This room has electrically operated Velux skylights above the bed to allow a view of the Island’s famous dark skies. It also features the original chimneybreast and floor height windows (with shutters for privacy) on the east wall.
The second bedroom has a king zip-and-link bed which can be split to small twin beds to provide flexibility for families.
The large family bathroom has a bath with a shower above.
This property does not have its own garden but has access to the field above the Clos a Jaon with seating and eating areas, climbing frame and BBQ.
Le Petit – Sleeps 4
Bed 1: Super King or Twin
Bed 2: King or Small Twin
Bathroom: Bath with shower above
- Free wifi.
- Large television in living room and television and hairdryer in all bedrooms.
- Bluetooth sound system throughout the house.
- Bed Linen, towels and beach towels included.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request.
- Travel Cots, baby bedding, stair gates and baby/child booster seats available upon request.
- Extra load of logs for wood burning stove available upon request for an extra charge