The porch of Le Grand opens into a large hallway with a hanging and storage area and a small desk. The light, spacious kitchen has French doors opening onto the Courtyard. The kitchen is equipped to the highest standard with a Rangemaster gas cooker/hob, large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and combined washer/dryer.
The wonderful living room features the original granite wall and imposing fireplace with wood-burning stove.
There is also a downstairs bathroom comprising of a bath with shower above.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a super king zip-and-link bed (can be used as a twin) with an en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. It also has electrically operated Velux windows and you can relax in the chair and look up at the stars at night.
There are two further bedrooms, the middle one is the smallest with bunk beds (full size singles with a shelf running the length of each bunk). There is a basin, shaver point and mirror provided in one of the wardrobes. The other bedroom has a super king zip-and-link bed (can be used as a twin) with an en-suite shower room. It also has electrically operated Velux windows so you can sit in the chair and look up at the stars at night.
Le Grand – Sleeps 6
Bed 1: Super King or Twin, en-suite shower room
Bed 2: Super King or Twin, en-suite shower room
Bed 3: Bunk Beds, basin
Downstairs Bathroom: Bath with shower above
Outside there is a raised garden area for the sole use of Le Grand with a seating/eating area and a BBQ.
- Free wifi.
- Large television in living room and television and hairdryer in all bedrooms.
- Bluetooth sound system throughout the house.
- Bed Linen, towels and beach towels included.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request.
- Travel Cots, baby bedding, stair gates and baby/child booster seats available upon request.
- Extra load of logs for wood burning stove available upon request for an extra charge
- Access to the field above Clos a Jaon with seating and eating areas, climbing frame and BBQ.